We are a lively and welcoming church, made up of different ages, backgrounds, experiences and temperaments. We seek to live faithfully as followers of Jesus, with all the joys and the challenges that brings. At the heart of this is a strong commitment to sharing the love of God within our local community and beyond. Whether you have been a Christian for a long time, or you are new to the Christian Faith; whether you want a safe place to find out more about Christianity, or you are looking for a place to pause, take stock of your life and refresh your spirit, you will be very welcome here.
- Lent Group. St John's church, Lostock Gralam, have offered an open invitation to join them for their Lent group based on the film of Les Miserables. Meetings will be at 7:30pm on Tuesdays.
- Midweek Lent communion: We will have a Lent communion each Wednesday during Lent starting at 12 noon. This will be followed by a Lent Lunch for anyone wishing to stay. There is no need to bring any contributions to the lunch, but you are invited to make a donation to Christian Aid.
- Saturday Lent lunches. We will be offering simple Lent lunches on Saturdays from 12 noon to 1 pm. There is no need to bring any contributions to the lunch, but you are invited to make a donation to Christian Aid. This will happen throughout Lent from 4th March to 8th April.
- The Mid Cheshire Food bank is still in urgent need of tinned fruit, cartons of long-life fruit juice, tinned sponge puddings and toiletries. Please put them in the food bank basket near the back of church.
- On Tuesday 25th April at 7pm for 7:30 start Moulton Brama group presents "Some of My Best Friends Are Women" - a bright and breezy comedy. It will be at Moulton village hall and is supporting the charity Under The Mango Tree.
Our contact details are:
The Parish of St Helen, Witton, (Northwich) with St Thomas, Rudheath
Telephone 01606 42943
Follow us on Twitter @StHelenWitton .