We are a lively and welcoming church, made up of different ages, backgrounds, experiences and temperaments. We seek to live faithfully as followers of Jesus, with all the joys and the challenges that brings. At the heart of this is a strong commitment to sharing the love of God within our local community and beyond. Whether you have been a Christian for a long time, or you are new to the Christian Faith; whether you want a safe place to find out more about Christianity, or you are looking for a place to pause, take stock of your life and refresh your spirit, you will be very welcome here.
- We are hosting the Archdeacon's Visitation for the deaneries of MIddlewich and Great Budworth is at 7:30 on Monday 15th May.
- Donation of unwanted clothes for Vision fund raising. If you have any unwanted items of clothing to donate please bring them to church on Saturday 20th May between 10am and 4pm or to the morning service on 21st May.
- The Mid Cheshire Food bank thanked St Helen's church for 115 Kgs contributed in March and April. The food bank is still in urgent need of tinned fruit, cartons of long-life fruit juice, tinned sponge puddings and toiletries. Please put them in the food bank basket near the back of church.
- Gardener Dave Hodkinson is producing and selling hanging baskets for £15 each. For each one sold to church members a donation of £4 will be made to the vision fund.
- A trip to Lichfield cathedral and the National Memorial Arboretum leaves Northwich Cenotaph at 9am on Saturday 17th June. See Louise Begent-Peers or Eric Walker for details.
- Mark Green's ordination as deacon will be in Chester cathedral on on Sunday July 2nd. A coach will be leaving the cenotaph at 8:30 that morning. See Eric Walker for details
Our contact details are:
The Parish of St Helen, Witton, (Northwich) with St Thomas, Rudheath
Telephone 01606 42943
Follow us on Twitter @StHelenWitton .